To further the meme:
- Raspberry Pi -- cool things people are doing with it, ideas for teaching with it, etc.
- You've been tossed into the deep end: now what? (strategies for quickly getting up to speed on a new language, framework, whatever for a new job or what have you)
- Stop using print statements--proper logging isn't that painful, really
- Automated teaching tools for Python and other languages (trypython/tryruby/codeacademy/codingbat/jsforcats/OpenHatch missions/test-driven tutorials/etc -- technical and pedagogical strategies for writing interactive, plot-driven bots that teach people)
- Let's Build Your First IRC Bot Using Python!, or another hands-on tutorial for event-driven programming (what I wish last year's Twisted tutorial had been)
- Rolling your own Python web framework: why and why not
And two from pydanny:
- Python 3 from scratch
- Python in Space!